Yet, when I try and write short form, it doesn't work. That's my dilemma.
Let me run down a few things, list wise:
- Last Sunday-Tuesday, I saw my mom. She had her 50th college reunion in PA. I drove up in my Brand New Car (did I mention I bought a new car?) to meet her. We went to Amish country for one night then down to DC. We mostly got along. A lot of pretty decent tolerance of some pretty foolish fussiness (on both sides).
- Went to a Memorial Day picnic with lots of distant (first cousins once removed, second cousins, etc.) relatives. It wasn't fun.
- May drive up to NJ in a couple of weeks.
- Going to Lincoln, NE for work soon. Won't be there long.
- Have very little planned for this weekend and I'm happy about that.
- Some things are too private to even be mentioned in blog passing.
- My cat is still fat and happy.
- I bought new furniture a month ago and it's making me crazy. The house feels crowded but it really isn't.
- One of my condo-neighbors is selling her unit and as a pre-parting gift she told me (in an email) that our lack of camaraderie is due to my mean and rude behavior. Sigh.
- On the other hand, the seller finally got people to do some landscaping (she and her bf/now husband have been promising to do this for years) and it looks great.
Wishing you a happy and relaxing weekend.
Grateful for: getting out on time.