- Breakfast: cereal and milk.
- Coffee: regular (attempt to find fancy (non-Starbucks) coffee shop on way to doctor was unsuccessful).
- Doctor: made me wait 50 minutes for my appointment. Good thing I got there 20 minutes early.
- Pain level: 9 out of 10.
- X-ray: taken, though not necessary.
- Pharmacy: made me wait 40 minutes for two prescriptions.
- Work productivity: moderate (which is amazing considering the circumstances--I got many pages of a report read in the variety of waiting rooms I visited).
- Lunch: hot dog (while walking to metro, late to a meeting) and the largest bottle of diet pepsi I've ever seen (24 oz!). I only drank half.
- Activity level: moderate--I walked to work.
- Energy level: low--it feels like I haven't slept for weeks.
- Outlook: Positive
Lady, don't give me any ideas.
Grateful for: prescription drugs.