- Laundry gets done.
- More time for non-internet reading.
- TV watching is purer (I actually pay attention).
- Better chance of going to sleep at a reasonable hour.
- Good excuse to spend lots of time at coffee shops on the weekend.
- Spending time away from home on the weekend leads to less guilt about not cleaning the house.
- Computer solitaire playing increases.
- Blog posting must be done at work (oh, wait, that happens already).
- Solicitation type phone calls increase exponentially (the phone is not busy now).
- Lack of constant email contact.
- No IMing during the week.
- Movie time checking is impossible
- TV schedule checking is impossible
- Can't check blog stats or comments on the hour.
Grateful for: downtime.