I had this idea that since on Mondays I never get anything done at work, I would use my otherwise unproductive hours to file some of the piles of papers collecting on my desk. Big surprise that by 4:16 pm I have filed not one single piece of paper. I did take care of some emails and start a memo moving through the finalization process, though.
I did not:
- send a cd full of data to the contractor
- type up notes on the survey instrument I'm reviewing
- put a travel request into the system
- ask my boss an important question.
- write a blog post (not this one)
- do blog housekeeping
- read blogs
- talk to my dad on the phone
- eat lunch
- promise myself to work harder tomorrow.
Actually, writing this is making me feel guilty. I think I'll go file something.Grateful for: slow days at work.